Q: What should I do when I service my postie?
A: When servicing the CT110, NBC110, C110X or any bike for that matter the main things to look at are:
- Check oil levels – drain motor oil and replace, replace sump plug and/or washer if necessary (don’t over-tighten and strip your thread!),
- Check or replace air filter element (lightly grease with motor oil)
- Check or replace spark plug,
- Test lights for faults,
- Check chain and sprockets for wear,
- Check brake pads for wear
Q: What happens if you overfill when changing the oil in a NBC110?
SHOP: NBC110 SERVICE KIT
Service Kit for Honda NBC110 Super Cub Postie Bikes – Spark Plug – Oil – Air Filter – Sump Plug
SHOP: CT110 SERVICE KIT
Minor Service Kit for CT110 Honda Postie Bikes #–1 OIL–1 AIR FILTER–1 SPARK PLUG–#