Q: How do the CT110s differ year model to year model?
A: They differ in a number of ways. Corrections are welcome and the list is probably incomplete.
- Rear Wheel. Changes 3 times! Changes were made in 1986 and again in 1999 meaning different:
- drive rubbers
- rear sprockets
- brake shoes
- Electrics. Change from 6v to 12v in 1993 meaning different:
- battery and battery box,
- wiring harnesses,
- tail light assembly,
- headlight assembly,
- indicator assemblies and mounting,
- rectifiers etc
- Front Forks. Change in 1999 meaning also different:
- fork seals
- fork boots
- Swing Arm. Change in 1986 and again in 1999.
- Muffler. Change in 1999. Chrome Guards remain the same, black guard changes.
- Step/Foot Pegs. Change in 1986.
- Centre Stand & Side Stands. Changes in 1986 and again in 1999.
- Fuel Tank. Change in 1999.
- Carburetor. Change in 1986.
- Rear Suspension. Changes in 1986 and again in 1999.
Cables also different slightly in length between the year models.
PLUS The Ag model which appeared from 1981 to 1993 and then re-released in 2009 had a high/low range sub transmission, a different front sprocket and speedometer.